Tuesday 30 March 2010

5) How did attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audience in the following ways: I chose colours, and then improved these colours to to make them more appealing for my magazine (I used the glow tool to make them stand out more). I used the different types of font sizes or text types, and used high and low tone. I used standard English in different places for people who speak English. I used images of models who looked excited or serious about rock in roll music. I also used fashion and a music instrument called the bass together to make it more cool, and interesting.

I gave the models clothes such as black jackets, with blue jeans, and at least one person wearing a grey T-Shirt for front cover. This is because black jackets is part of dark black fashion of rock'n roll, and for the blue jeans is very common in this culture. Also, lots of people wear jeans. Therefore, these types of clothes are more related with the target audience, and it could attract them to like this style of fashion. Finally, the way I presented the instrument of a bass or guitar with the models to show the audience how older teenagers like playing rock'n roll music as a band, and this could help to express to other teenagers who likes play this type of music.

This front cover of a older teenager has an expression of teenagers who want to rock or shout or sing very loudly to attract readers and encourage brand loyalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment