Tuesday 30 March 2010

4) Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience I would choose to read my media product are the people who are interested in rock music, and it doesn't matter what type of age they are, because the magazine is mostly targeted at the people who like or love rock in roll.

I did not find out the age of my target audience from my research, and I should do this in the future as an improvement. According to my audience research, I should expect to have an audience who likes rock music, and certain colours. I also found out the type of text they wanted to see. I did make some changes, from my original drafts because the pages of the magazine needed to be improved to achieve a higher level, more like professional magazines. This encourages lots of readers to get involved, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment