Tuesday 30 March 2010

3) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

The type of media institution I would want to publish my music magazine is called "MusicMags". They don't already publish the same type magazine of as mine. If they publish it, I would encourage subscription to my magazine to get the audience's attention. I would distribute my magazine in shopssuch as WHSmith, Sainsbury's, Tesco, and other Newsagents.


Finally, I could distribute my magazines to youth clubs because this is where it can reach my target audience and get people interested in rock in roll music. The reason why I want to distribute my magazines to certain shops is because it is most common for shops to have a small section selling some drinks, small food, and mostly magazines.


Newsagents are everywhere - in different neighbourhoods because sometimes, I visited the business to buy or look at stuff, and the main point, is they have lots of magazines on sale. The reason why I want to distribute my magazines in youth clubs or places is because my magazines have pictures of young people in a rock n roll band. Therefore most of the youth people could enjoy or buy my magazine for their interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment