Tuesday 30 March 2010

2) How does your media product represent particular social groups?

The social group I'm targeting is young people who like rock n roll music. The main point of targeting this group is to get young people to like music and find interesting music to listen to.



I took photographs of young people to show people how they liked or enjoy music. The style of the text and layout I used for the theme of rock in roll combines with the images of the young people with normal clothes or costumes. I mostly targeted older or younger teenagers who like Rock 'n roll, or some young Rock' n roll singers or students studying this type of music.








Back to the photos I took of my models, I asked them to show an expression of rock, and I asked my model to pretend he is shouting to create my medium close up shot for my front cover.
The types of clothes I presented in my magazine are blue jeans, different black jackets, jumpers and a grey T-Shirt. However, the only instrument is just the bass or a guitar as a prop to be presented as a sign the different musical instrumnets played in rock n roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment