Tuesday 30 March 2010

7) Looking back at the preliminary task what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to a full product?

First thing, to achieve my targets I carried out Audience Research. This involved getting people to answer my Music Magazine Questionnaire. I asked about 20 young people to complete the questionnaire in the college. The audience research results helped me to create ideas about how to make my magazine. Finally, I also used some other people to help me to do some modeling in the photo shoot.

The equipment I've used to help me create the magazine is as follows: camera, bluescreen, lights, computer with CS3 Photoshop. It has involved time management to do Audience Research, Camera Shots, and completing magazine designs using the computer.

The ideas I got from my audience research results helped me to make decisions about shot composition, framing, anchorage, layout, mode of address, and register.

The location I used for my Photographs was the classroom with giant blue screen, lights, and camera's as a studio for photo shots. The prop I used on the cover was a guitar and costumes of normal clothes (but with a black jumper or big winter black coat).

I knew that the problems I encountered when doing my preliminary task could be solved and improved for my main task. My still photography definitely improved - the models were in the correct position in my main task. Other improvements included, the image editing, and desktop publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment