Tuesday 30 March 2010

6) What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The program I used was Adobe Photoshop CS3 to help me to achieve my creation of the music magazine. I have learned how to create or gather interesting fonts being used in the past history of old fonts in the magazines. I also learned how to import fonts from the internet into Photoshop. I made some of my fonts to make mini images, such as the title on the front cover. Also, I used two different lasso tools, and the magic wand tools as a important tools to help me to get rid of any unusual objects, and, some backgrounds I didn't need together with the modellers. I made other backgrounds using the gradient tool and using paint brush (only for contents page) to help me to get the required style in my drafts. Finally, I used some of the images of my models, and made some changes to my magazine from the drafts.

I will demonstrate of how I use different lasso tools, however I mostly using a maganetic lasso tool.

This is a list of different types of Lasso Tools, the best tools I mostly used is Polygonal, and Magnetic because is more accurate of highlighting different parts or sections into different layers or to change the selection.


Then I highlight what area I want to select.


Then I can make the highlight area into a layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment